Locations: Iselin, NJ
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualifications: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing • Experience with: WordPress; HubSpot or similar CRM; Asana and/or Trello; LinkedIn for Business/Analytics; YouTube Brand Accounts; Google Analytics and Google Search Console; Meta for Business/Analytics; Twitter for Business/Analytics; Hootsuite/Sprout Social or similar tool; Canva and/or Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop); Experience using Outlook, Microsoft 365, OneDrive, Slack
The Digital Marketing Specialist helps shape and implement strategic and integrated digital marketing plans in daily collaboration with other team members for the company, agency clients, Stern PR and Stern Speakers. They plan for and execute/implement digital marketing programs across a spectrum of platforms and channels and deliver measurable results based on their solid and evolving knowledge of digital marketing and communications strategies and platforms and help drive the digital marketing competency.
- Serve as the primary digital marketing client contact; work regularly with clients and agency marketing to provide ongoing counsel related to digital marketing program activities
- Create, drive and clearly articulate digital marketing strategies and plans that define opportunities, audiences, approach, channels, measurement and process
- Understand and effectively leverage research, measurement and analytic capabilities; report results to teams and clients
- Complement organic digital marketing strategies with paid strategies as appropriate (e.g., Google Ads, Meta for Business, LinkedIn Ads)
- Serve as an agency digital marketing resource for clients and account teams
- Demonstrate a well-developed knowledge of all available digital platforms (e.g., for reporting and analytics)
- Maintain excellent knowledge of website content creation and maintenance, on-site and off-site SEO, email marketing and CRM, blog and copy writing, image and graphic creation, social media, and digital marketing tools (Sprout, Canva, etc.); podcasting, photography and videography would be a plus
- Proactively explore and recommend emerging communications platforms
- Write polished, engaging, well-organized and grammatically correct content that requires minimal revision
- Create unique and appealing visual content to supplement written content on site, blogs, social posts, emails, and presentations
- Assist with new business opportunities by participating in proposal development
- Manage external content vendors and digital marketing platform providers as necessary
$59,000 – $70,000 annually. Actual compensation within this range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, and qualifications
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the above position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. This description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities typically performed by the incumbent are not included. To be considered, where permitted by applicable law, including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be considered fully vaccinated by start date. For roles in Iselin, NJ employees currently work a hybrid schedule with up to three required in-Iselin work days.
If you’re wondering about our benefits:
Stern offers two health insurance plans, a hybrid work schedule for Iselin-based employees, life insurance, long and short-term disability benefits, 401(k) with up to a 4% match, dependent care flex spending account, self-funded dental, vision, cancer and accident, an Employee Assistance Program, funded learning opportunities, birthday off, generous PTO (pro-rated 93 hours in first year, 140 hours in second year), 10 company-paid holidays per year. All benefits are always subject to plan availability, eligibility and federal, state and local laws.
To apply: Complete the form fields and upload your resume, and any other documents you wish to include for our consideration, in either PDF or Word format