Our client is an independent corporate governance and executive compensation consultancy that advises businesses on the design of compensation programs.
Over the course of our 10-year partnership, by leveraging the executive voice of the founder and CEO, we have helped differentiate our client from its competitors and establish both the CEO and the firm’s leadership team as experts on hot-button issues surrounding CEO pay and executive compensation.
- Position the firm’s CEO and its leadership team as governance and executive compensation authorities, gaining media attention and interest
- Distribute a steady stream of branded content through a recurring Forbes column
- Differentiate the firm from its competitors through distinct messaging
Beginning with the launch of a seminal book on pay-for-performance alignment, Stern positions the client company’s CEO among the top authorities in her field, bolstering her firm’s ability to compete in a highly competitive market for executive compensation advisory services.
- Our client is regularly quoted in top-tier business and key trade media, including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Reuters and key boardroom trade outlets like Agenda and Directorship
- Developed relationships with key reporters who now regularly contact the firm directly for interview commentary, having established our client and the firm as a “go to” resource for data and commentary
- Secured and helped sustain a recurring column for the CEO on Forbes.com
- Advised on the creation of several digital tools/data trackers, which serve as resources for journalists and result in additional media placements
Thought Leadership Creates Competitive Edge for Financial Consulting Firm was last modified: January 12th, 2023 by