In this episode of Minds Worth Meeting, public relations, marketing, and Gen-Z expert Mark Beal joins Stern PR’s Kenny Conrade.
Mark, a public relations professor at Rutgers University, has published several books for and about Gen-Z, including 101 Lessons They Never Taught You In College, 101 Lessons They Never Taught You In High School About Going To College, and most recently ZEO, a book outlining the leadership profiles of Gen-Zers as they continue to climb the corporate ladder.
In this episode:
- Mark covers his 25-year career as a public relations practitioner where he worked on major sporting events like the U.S. Open and World Series.
- He delves into his journey into becoming a professor and author.
- Mark shares some of the key lessons about Gen-Z uncovered through his research and how employers can better engage this generation in the workplace.
Listen now to our eye-opening conversation with Mark Beal:
Where to find Mark Beal and his books:
- Mark Beal’s website
- 101 Lessons They Never Taught You In College
- 101 Lessons They Never Taught You In High School About Going To College
Subscribe to Minds Worth Meeting wherever you get your favorite podcasts to be the first to know when new episodes come out: