Technology giant Cisco and premiere global business school IMD are each notable names in their own right, but their joint research-driven thought leadership venture, the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation (DBT Center), was ready to expand outward and have its expertise broadcast to the world stage.
Service: Executive Visibility; Thought Leadership
- Employ an effective media relations program targeting both mainstream business media outlets and industry verticals that focus on businesses most likely at risk of digital disruption
- Pursue a contributed article approach incorporating core themes from DBT Center research tied to breaking news and industry trends of high interest in the media
- Create awareness of thought leadership through impactful social content and sharing of placed articles
Through a robust media relations program focused on the sequential launch of two major research projects — “The Digital Vortex” and “Orchestrating Transformation” — we helped establish the DBT Center as a research hub that guides leaders through the changing business landscape as our world becomes increasingly digital.
- Secured numerous contributed article opportunities within mainstream business publications including Fortune, CNBC and Chief Executive
- Extended reach of thought leadership research utilizing book content and white papers
- Significantly raised social engagement and conversation stemming from “shareable” articles