INCLUDING THE WORLD’S #1 MANAGEMENT THINKER AMY EDMONDSON
Congratulations to the 2021 Thinkers50 winners, which were announced last week! Among them are 11 widely respected, globally recognized thought leaders we are honored to call our clients.
Published every two years, the Thinkers50 global ranking of management thinkers serves as an essential guide to thinkers and the ideas that matter most to businesses and society in the moment.
This year, Harvard Business School Professor and “The Fearless Organization” author Amy Edmondson – whose pioneering ideas on psychological safety in the workplace are transforming how companies operate, innovate and collaborate – was named the #1 management thinker in the world!
MIT digital media and social analytics strategist, Sinan Aral, whose award-winning 2020 book “The Hype Machine” is still getting buzz, won the Digital Thinking Award and was also ranked among the Thinkers50.
Over the years, our agency has represented scores of Thinkers50 winners and nominees, and we couldn’t be prouder of their accomplishments. Nine other Stern clients made the list this year including:
- Biotech trailblazer Andrew Hessel is poised to reveal eye-opening predictions about the future of synthetic biology with his highly anticipated 2022 book, “The Genesis Machine”
- Acclaimed Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill, award-winning co-author of the bestseller, “Collective Genius,” and global authority on innovation and leadership.
- Globally recognized platform business strategists Marshall Van Alstyne and Geoffrey Parker, co-authors of the groundbreaking book, “Platform Revolution.”
- Pioneering technology scholars Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee, New York Times bestselling co-authors of “Machine, Platform, Crowd” and “The Second Machine Age.”
- Transformative leadership and company culture expert Megan Reitz, executive educator at the Hult International Business School and author of “Speak Up.”
- Award-winning INSEAD Professor and leadership advisor Gianpiero Petriglieri, a global expert on nomadic professionalism and crisis leadership.
- Trailblazing innovation strategist and MIT senior lecturer Hal Gregersen, author of the Nautilus-award winning book, “Questions Are the Answer,” and a global authority on navigating transitions.
These forward-thinking experts are available to help transform your organization via virtual or in-person advisory meetings, executive education programs and keynotes through the exclusive representation of Stern Speakers & Advisors. To explore ways they can help, contact us.